Nutty Chocolate Crispies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
- 1 cup date syrup or brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup barley malt sweetened chocolate chips or chocolate chips of your choice
- 3 cups brown rice crispies cereal
- Grease a baking dish with neutral flavored oil (or butter if preferred).
- Add the syrup and almond butter to a large skillet.
- Heat over low heat until creamy.
- Stir to combine well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until they melt.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice crispies.
- Gently press into a baking dish and allow mixture to set until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Cut into squares and enjoy!