Skip to content
- 1 cup dry roasted quinoa
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Rinse quinoa.
- Bring coconut milk and water to a boil.
- Add quinoa, salt, and garlic.
- Bring back to a boil, cover, and reduce heat.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and stir in red peppers and sesame oil.
- Let sit covered for 5 minutes then serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.