Healthy Edible Cookie Dough
Prep Time: 10 min
Yields: 1 1/3 CUPS
- 3/4 cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup organic almond butter— or nut butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted organic vegan butter — at room temperature (or use organic coconut oil)
- 3 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk or plant based milk of choice
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
3 Easy Steps!
- Step 1 - Pre-cook the flour. Preheat to 350F. Spread the flour onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and place it in the center of your oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Step 2 - In a bowl add the almond butter, vegan butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt and beat with a mixer on medium speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Step 3 - Add the pre-cooked flour, and beat again on low speed until the flour completely mixes in, takes a few seconds. Add the the almond milk and beat. With a rubber spatula, stir in the chocolate chips.
Notes: Store in the fridge covered with plastic for a week (I don’t think it will last that long in your fridge though). You can also freeze for up to 3 months.
Credit: Wanda Malhotra